Hello everyone. It's the ending day of the year - December 31, and tomorrow would be the Year of the Ox, which is my year. Lol. XD. Here, I read about my year in Fluffy Bits.



1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997
People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert.
Oh yes. Some are true. Lol. XD. I hope that 2009 will be "more awesome" than this year. You know.

Here are my resolutions for the upcoming 2009:
  1. To be better on my studies and to be a better student than before.
  2. Iwasan ang sobrang pagdadaldal. I've been a naughty, bad and noisy girl this year so I think I should lessen that. Ü
  3. To help myself to work out. You know. To be a healthie human.
  4. To stay my cool to others. Magagalitin kasi ako ng 2008, kaya babawasan! Ahaha.
  5. To increase my creativity in making layouts. I am now making Friendster Default and Navigational CSS Layouts, Blogger Layouts and Web Layouts. I am now studying how to make Multiply Themes or Layouts. I just learned in this age of 11. I think I can improve, so that would be another resolution.
  6. Be a better Netizen. I must protect myself from very abusive people here, since I'm getting older.
Here are my wishes for this year:
  1. To have a brand new phone, laptop, digital camera and iPod. What a girl wants, right?
  2. To gain more awards than 2008. I have gained many awards already, and I wish I'll have more. It's my year, right? So please! Ahahaha.
  3. To be a one happy family here in the house
  4. To gain more friends.
  5. Others that are personal.
Achievements? Go to my Multiply Page for more information.

Oh, by the way. I got a request through mail about making layouts, with a payment. I don't know what to do. He or she asks for 100 layouts monthly, 1$-2$ each. Can you help me to decide? Thanks! Happy New Year to you!

Gifts:
Ate Yesha: Click!

Labels: , ,