Season's Greetings! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Okay, we all know that it is December 25 today. Okay, I don't know where to start. I have many to say? Lol. XD. Actually, If I will compare the Christmas last year and today, I would love the last yea better. I can't feel Christmas today... not at all, but on some times. Maybe because this Christmas is not usual as before. It is the first ever Christmas without my dad on the house, which is on abroad. I hope that he is enjoying his Christmas today. By the way, instead of gifts, I only received money from my grandmother and my mother. Since our reunion is on January 1, maybe my other relatives would give me gifts or money. On this day, I got P500, wee, so happy! You know, my mother stopped giving allowance to me. Now, I have money! Maybe, If I got all my gifts or money, I will watch movies and go shopping. I seldom do that, but maybe it's my time to enjoy? Lol. XD.

Tomorow, is my mom's birthday. She has no plans yet, but I hope she will buy a cake again! Ahaha, food craver for today. I hope mom will enjoy today, and tomorrow, and I also hope that dad will call again. I miss his voice! Lol. XD.

By the way, to my online blog friends, you can gather your gift to me anytime until Dec. 31. Lol. XD. I can also accept gifts today o be-lated gifts until Dec. 31.

Again, Merry Christmas to you!

Labels: