I was just looking at my past entries, and then I realized that I am missing my school, SBSN. Here are some questions that came up to my mind.

1. Your school is not a big one. Why do you still enjoy?
It's not about the size of the school, it's about enjoyment.

2. You are suffering on your studies today. Do you still enjoy?
As long as the teacher's not angry, I can still enjoy. I can survive! Lol. XD.

3. If you passed in Philippine Science High School, will you transfer?
I'm still thinking in that matter. I can't decide. I know that my future will be a great one in PSHS, but what if my heart still belongs to SBSN? I'm studying here for almost 7 years. Will you forget the school that made you for almost 7 years? Lol. XD. So, no answer for this one first.

4. Will you still consider yourself as a Benedictine even though you chose to be a PSHS student (maybe)?
Of course. My heart will always be a Benedictine. =)

Labels: